HELP US FIND BUBBA!
THE PICKUP TRUCK
- 2008 – 2009 Nissan LE Titan 4 Door Crew Cab
- Radiant Silver (Silver) or Smoke (Gray)
- Trailer Hitch
- Chrome Grill, Bumpers, Mirror and Running Boards
- One-Piece Rear Window & Backdoor Window
- 20″ “6-Spoke” Silver Aluminum Wheels
- No Bed Cover
- No Stickers
THE ABDUCTORS – Appear to be a Husband & Wife Team – Dressed for Sunday Church
- White Male – Age -55 to 65+, Thinning Black Hair, Possible Beard, Glasses, Approximately 5’6″ – 5’8″ Tall
- Wearing Long Sleeve Lavender Shirt Navy Slacks
- White Female – Age Late 50’s +, Long Black (Dyed) Hair, Approximately 5’3″ Tall
- Wearing Long Pink/ Lavender Sweater
If you have any information – Please Call (904) 272-5544
These people are out there. They just might be your neighbor. Any help you can give would be so greatly appreciated. Bubba, the Yorkie/Maltese Mix needs his meds for a torn ligament in his back right leg.
This little fellow, who needs his medication daily, was taken from the Shoppe’s parking lot on College Dr. Sunday, Feb 21, around 1:47 pm. by a couple in a Metallic Gray 2008-2009 Nissan Titan Truck. Note the 6 spoked wheel hubs.
Anyone in Clay County and the surrounding area please keep an eye out for a little off-white dog that is a Maltese Yorkie mixture…He answers to the name “Bubba”. Please contact me if you see him. He was last seen in Annabelle’s Parking lot at 38 College Drive near the church on the corner of Blanding Blvd.
If you find him, please bring him back to the Shoppe at 38 College Drive or the House at 42 College or Call us at 904 272-5544
Please share with everyone you know to help us get Bubba back. He needs his “Pain Meds”. He is possibly favoring his back right leg due to a torn ligament.
If you find him please call 904 272-5544