What’s better than a candle lit dinner? A candle lit dinner where the candles never melt nor drip wax on to the table!
“KEEP AMERICA GREAT” TRUMP 2020 RED HAT ORNAMENT
That’s Right! Annabelle’s is now taking Pre-order Purchases for a Limited Edition “Keep America Great” Trump 2020 Red Hat Ornament. This Historic Piece of Memorabilia will make the ideal gift for any Trump Fan, True American or anyone just wanting to “Own the Libs”.
The Ornament is 3 3/8″ x 2 3/8″ x 1 1/2″ similar in size to the “Make America Great” Ornaments now on display at Annabelle’s.
The Ornament is expected to be in the Shoppe by the end of May.
These are not only “Limited” to Annabelle’s, they are “Limited in Quantity”. So when they are SOLD OUT, there will be NO MORE. Act now!
ORDER YOURS TODAY!
⭐ SALE ⭐ SALE ⭐ SALE ⭐
Kick off the summer with Annabelle’s FURNITURE SALE. Now throughout the month of July, take 20% off ALL FURNITURE PIECES in the Shoppe!
The SALE includes all loveseats, chairs, recliners, end tables, consoles, dining tables, hutches, side tables, occasional and end tables as well as etageres — 20% off the listed price.
What a great time to get that chair, sideboard or accent piece that will perfectly fill that niche, entry hall, kitchen or bath. There are so many heirloom quality pieces designed for today’s homes from which to choose. If you know Annabelle’s, you know what you find here is likely not to be found anywhere else. Sadly, most pieces are only one-of-a-kind. So don’t miss out on purchasing the piece you have eyed.
Your support of Annabelle’s is so greatly appreciated. I hope with all of Summer’s activities, you will find time to come in and find a treasure or two
to take home with you. Enjoy the SALE!
SALE ENDS JULY 31st
YOU’RE A GRAND OLD FLAG…
Don’t let another Flag Day or 4th of July go by without your American Flag flying at your house. Annabelle’s has high-quality indoor-outdoor American made 3′ x 5′ flags ready for you.
Before you display your flag, here are some guidelines from the U.S. Flag Code you should follow –
- The flag should fly from sunrise to sunset and may be flown at night if properly illuminated.
- Bring the flag indoors if you’re expecting inclement weather (unless you have an all-weather flag.)
- Whether the flag is hung vertically or horizontally the union (blue section) should always be in the upper left-hand side.
- On single flagpoles, the American flag should be on top and no other flag should be larger.
- Fly the flag at half-mast during times of national mourning.
- The flag, when carried in a procession with another flag or flags, should be either on the marching right; that is, the flag’s own right, or, if there is a line of other flags, in front of the center of that line.
- The flag should NEVER rest on the ground.
- The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.
- No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.
- A flag should be kept dry and folded properly into a triangle with union visible.
- The flag, when it is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem for display, should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning. ( Your Veterans Associations can assist you.)
Annabelle’s Voted Best of Clay – Interior Decorating!
“Wow! What an honor for the folks of Clay County to vote Annabelle’s Interiors, Inc. “2019 BEST OF CLAY”. I couldn’t be more pleased. I thank each and every one of you who took the time to vote for Annabelle’s. This is such a prize, a fabulous gift that I shall cherish. “
“THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! “